
Thomas and Elizabeth 7/26/2006
After thirteen long days of separation, Thomas and Elizabeth are together again. Both are now home and sleeping quietly side by side. My beautiful daughter arrived home today and joined her brother in the crib.
Many thanks to all who have prayed, all that have called, all that have written, and all that have had us in their thoughts. Today is a joyous one and we are thankful.
12 comments:
This made me cry. I'm so happy. Love to Thomas & Elizabeth,
Auntie Amy
I am crying too. So happy for you both. Such a sweet picture! Hugs and Kisses, Love Nana
they look so peaceful. j
Gosh Mom & Dad what a wonderful surprized and what a great picture. Love too All.
How's the nursing going? I'm so glad you put them in their bed together - they are probably loving it! Congratulations - they are so sweet.
I am so happy for all of you. What a precious picture. I can't wait to see a picture of all four of you together.
Cathy
Congratulations!
I love you guys!
Amanda
WOW...absolutely precious. I am sooo happy Elizabeth is home now, too...Hope you are all adjusting. I know you are exhausted. You will sleep again one day. What a beautiful family...
Love Jennifer
They are so sweet. She looks so content to be back with her brother. Keep the pictures coming.
Congrats to Mom and Dad !
I haven't had a chance to say congratulations yet. I am so excited for you all. It is wonderful that their both home. They are so sweet!! I love looking at the web site and getting updates and seeing the pictures. Talk to you soon.
Cathy Ross
just checking in
What beautiful babies. They look so content turning toward each other. Thanks for taking the time to share comments and especially pictures. You are so blessed. Take care of each other.
Emmett and I send our love...Marcia
Post a Comment