I took Elizabeth and Thomas to My Gym yesterday morning, and they had such a good morning! Neither one of them cried until the very end of the class, and I am assuming it was because they were tired. Elizabeth didn't cry during separation time at all. I was so proud of her! She crawled off to do her own thing several times, and after a few minutes would look back to see where I was. I was completely thrilled! They both tried new skills....no crying. I should mention it was a calmer class with fewer children, and the children were weirdly calm. They all must have been tired from Independence Day celebrations. I'm hoping this is a sign that they won't be too miserable at their birthday party with all of the family and friends we are expecting.
Both Elizabeth and Thomas drank their milk at lunch yesterday, but they did not drink much today....disappointing. We will keep trying. They are both napping now. Time to do some much needed housework. I've been so busy running errands and making phone calls this week that I haven't done my "daily chores". Hmmm, I hate the way that sounds.
Saturday, July 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am glad to hear that T and E are enjoying their gym class. I know gives mommy a peace to see them developing new skills. Logan turned three today. He awoke this morning and asked "where's my presents?" They sure do catch on fast to how things go.
Just a suggestion for on the ham and turkey. As they get more teeth, the cubed pieces like you would put in a salad are great. They can handle them pretty easily.
I am not sure if all three of my kids have enjoyed an entire meal. One of the three does not like something we have. Each of us has our own preferences in life. I do find it amusing that all three of my children like to eat salsa. I ate it during each of my pregancies. I guess they remember the taste as well.
Mac and cheese is a big favorite at our house. Hayden enjoys it when we place pieces of ham in it as well.
Chat with you later. Love ya, Cathy
Hey Cathy! It is so good to hear from you. I hope you are enjoying your summer off. I'm sure your kids are keeping you busy.
I can't believe Logan is three. The last time I saw you you were pregnant with him. It has been too long.
The twins' eating is my biggest stress right now. My mind says, "they are almost one....table food table food." But they really aren't ready for it. Elizabeth is really particular about textures, and they only have three teeth between the two of them. I wish they were enjoying their cow's milk too. Oh well! Motherhood is teaching me that things don't always go according to the random plan in my head.
Miss you! Thanks for the food tips!
ashley
Post a Comment