Thursday, April 03, 2008

Cute Factor

Elizabeth now makes her babies cry. She says, "waaa......waaaaa.......waaaa" and responds appropriately by loving them. It sounds and looks so cute!


On Tuesday night I took Thomas and Elizabeth to the Moms of Twins Club meeting because David was out of town. I unloaded them from the truck and realized I only had one hand for them to hold (I was holding food in the other hand). I grabbed Thomas' hand and told him to hold his sister's hand. They each grinned and held hands for about a second. I tried to tell him again and got the same response. Finally, I said, "Hold Elizabeth's hand like you hold Mommy's hand." It worked! They walked and held hands all the way to the church steps. It was just precious watching them! I wish I had it on video.


Elizabeth's glasses are in however we can't go get them. Both T and E have the flu. No cute pics with her new glasses for a while.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashley, these stories about Elizabeth and Thomas just melt my heart. What a treasure of a family you have.

Ashley said...

Thank you, Julia! You need to come back for a visit. You should hear their southern accents....worse than mine:) David and I just laugh when they say "night, night....bye-bye....bite,bite" It is hysterical!

mspincushion said...

Awww, I bet that was cute of them holding hands.

Yikes, the flu...bless their little hearts. Sorry, I know they are miserable and you too, cause they are.

Air kisses to them....Nana loves them.

Ashley said...

Hi Judy. Miserable? Not exactly. Tired? Yes.

Curt, Mariah, & Carli Badura said...

Another cute post! Hope the kids and all are feeling better! David was telling Curt and I about their southern accents tonight. Carli has one too. (I don't pick up on it as much as Curt does... I am from GA and he is from NY.) Curt says her "bib" is really southern!

Mariah